Eccentric? Some people say that. I prefer unconventional. I have found more success by doing the opposite of what most people do. Many people realize that I am actually just very, very different, especially the way my mind works & thinks.
“Most people who want to be different usually simply conform to the non-conformity of other similar thinkers. That is still normal.”
— Alan David Kosinski
Let’s get right down to it.
I am eccentric in the following ways:
- Do not follow society’s norms;
- Do not smoke, gamble, over eat, and rarely drink alcohol;
- Eat healthy–does not follow the ‘normal’ American diet;
- Do not watch television except for some movies;
- Read lots of books;
- Write books and articles (under different pseudonyms);