Corona? It sounds like an enjoyable Mexican beer.
Stop your judgment.
Now, let’s get serious.
People everywhere are upset.
Worldwide financial markets are not on edge…they are falling!
People are making runs on banks to take cash out.
Grocery stores are emptying shelves.
Almost everyone is holed up at home, hopeful to be locked away from the virus.
Panic is everywhere.
‘Physical Distancing’ is imminent for at least three weeks, probably much more.
What are you going to do?
Here’s what I suggest:
the facts that we all face
- We don’t know how long this will continue
- We don’t know much about the virus
- We don’t know how we are going to pay our bills
- We are uncertain about a lot of things
- We are all facing the same challenges, and some are facing more
lives, our interactions, our world society is changing
- We can all help it become positive change
- We can help eliminate the spread of the virus by engaging the 6-foot rule
- We can help each other by interacting electronically (phone/computer)
- We can support each other emotionally and socially with love, in different ways.
- We can begin to bond in ways that we thought were lost forever
this ‘downtime’ to:
- Reflect on the past (don’t live there)
- Plan the future
- Take online courses & seminars
- You are not alone
- You are important and can contribute to helping others
- You can be the cause for someone’s enjoyment
- You are powerful beyond measure…even though you don’t realize it – yet!
- Reach out, help others, re-kindle relationships, and you will realize your powerfulness!
I’m here with you and for you,
I’ll See You Over the Top,
Alan David Kosinski, Life Extraordinaire